Aluminum Storm Shutters for Louisiana, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, and Beyond
Featuring exceptional strength but built from light-weight material, aluminum storm shutters from AnchorSafe are a practical and efficient solution for homeowners looking for the ultimate in storm protection. ASI Building Products understands that hurricane season can bring a lot of anxiety to homeowners living on or near the Gulf coast, which is why we are proud to offer the latest in storm protection technology from AnchorSafe.
Some of the features of these storm shutters include:
- Extended panel wings which add strength
- Unique panel profile with lighter .050 construction
- Specialized design for easy installation and removal
- Ability to withstand wind speeds of more than 50 mph
- Meet or exceed many building codes, including SBCCI-94 and FBC
These aluminum storm shutters also have a high-end ribbed design of added protection and security from harsh elements and SafetyEdge™ treatment on all edges, which allows for safer usage.
For more information on this product or our other aluminum storm shutter options, please call or e-mail ASI today. We provide service to customers located in many southeastern cities, including Orlando, New Orleans, Birmingham, Biloxi, and many more.